FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Create a safe environment for both personnel and products by installing a complete bollard and chain system or adding chain to your existing bollards.
Dock Chain Bollard Barrier System DCBB-42-4.5 or DCBB-42-5.5
- Each model includes two bollards, two 127" long chains and one DCBB-B-KIT.
- Adds extra security for doors up to 10' with the steel constructed
double chain design.
- Highly visible safety yellow finish.
- Quick installation or removal thanks to the bolt-on chain hook-up.
- Chains are mounted at 21" and 42" high on the bollard.
- Chain can be cut to size upon request.
To convert your existing bollards, just drill holes for mounting and use the Conversion Kit and Steel Powder Coat Chain (each sold separately) to complete your barrier system.
Bollard Conversion Kit DCBB-B-KIT
3/16" Steel Powder Coat Chain BOL-CHAIN
- Includes four bollard mounting brackets, sixteen screws, one post weldment bracket and four quick links.
- Sold by the foot. Please specify when ordering how many feet you require.
- Be sure to order more total feet than the opening to allow for some chain slack.
Optional Anchor Bolts Hardware for Concrete Installation
also available – please see Options tab for details.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!