Universal Steel Rail Chocks
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Universal Steel Rail Chocks fit most standard size rails.
- Single steel rail chocks fit most standard size rails.
- The baked-in powder-coated toughness steel construction is designed to sustain longevity through use in a variety of harsh environments.
- The double sided flanges keep chocks on track and the hardened steel spurs that are located on the bottom side of the chock are used to maximize a positive grip.
- Model SRC/SRC features a 30" long chain which connects the combo sets together for added security. Handle length is 9-11/16".
- Models FRC-2 and SRC/FRC has a handle projection of 36". Handle height is 14". The adjustable support legs are used to balance the Flag Rail Chocks. Chain length is 30" on combo units. The Aluminum "Chock Your Wheels" sign is visible from both sides. Steel construction.