FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Turn your fork truck into an elevating platform for safe and fast maintenance work.
Full Featured Units
- Attaches to fork truck by inserting forks into fork pockets and securing platform to fork truck.
- Tine lock must be engaged to secure platform to forks.
- A maximum of two people can be in the work platform at one time.
- Uniform weight capacity:1000 lbs.
- Non-slip diamond plate platform.
- Maximum safety ensured by patented automatic locking gate with extra chain lock.
- Available with single or dual side door entry.
- 36" long strap with hook to attach platform to fork truck.
- Welded-steel construction.
- Powder-coat finish.
- Usable fork pockets size: 3-7/8"Hx7-3/4"W in rear and 1-7/8"Hx7-3/4"W in front.
- 42" high handrail with 21" high mid-rail on three sides
- 60"H expanded metal backing on fourth side.
- Models with suffix -84B: 84"H backing to meet California OSHA specifications.
Models WP-4848-FF, WP-4848-84B-FF, WP-4848DD-FF, WP-4848-84B-DD-FF
- Includes an Emergency Stop Button Kit and Web Lanyard with Safety Harness.
Optional Web Lanyard with Safety Harness, Casters, Emergency Stop Accessories, Fluorescent Tube Caddy, Tool Trays, Automatic Fold Down Ramp, Caution Sign and Double Chain Door Lock also available – please see Options tab for details.
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!